I have learned from Bate World that we use the above believe it or not.
I found it hard to start with it but once I use it, it is not bad at all.
What's nice is that it last for a long time for so little I would use.
Messy but still easy to clean up.
Our next Jack Off get together is July 19th.
This will be done outside in the covered patio.
Thought it would be great to do some outdoor jacking.
I am looking forward to this to see how this goes before fall sets in.
This is at the same bath house and you will need to email me for a coupon if you wish to join us.
Locker is $8 and $1 for lube.
5 comments:
Scott said...
Nice, dudes getting together and pulling their meat.. Men doing what cums naturally.
Wish I could come Rick.
The best lube I have found to be is the old standby, Vaseline. I love it.. I take a tube of it in the showers at the gym (no one knows if it's shampoo or bodywash) and when I get a gander of a few dudes, and then I am alone, I whack to my hearts content. Mixed with the hot water it's awesome.
Thanks Rick
I guess we all use something different.
Trust you next session goes well.
That is hot, Scott
Thanks for sharing!!
I hope you had a great 4th!
Jack off group bate is really fun. Hope the turn-out is huge and everyone has a good time!
sounds like fun. Hope the next one goes well too.
Post a Comment