Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Stayed at a naked gay camp resort yesterday.

Enjoyed myself lots sitting around the pool and going into the woods naked.
They had a play area there too.


















Saw a man in a sling waiting to get fucked

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you! Trust you did your duty and fucked him!

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

I must admit Rick you do get around, oops I didn't mean it that way:) Glad you enjoyed yourself. Hey did you have a good time at the Jerkoff party last week?

Wow, those are some big balls on the dude that is showing us his "full moon":):)

Thanks Rick

Stan said...

Would love to see a crowd gather around that sling.

Westernstock said...

Nice way to celebrate masculinity!

Koba said...

Sounds like fun! Hope the bugs weren't too bad!

whkattk said...

Sounds like sheer poetry! (Until the mosquitos start buzzing around.)

Unknown said...

The bugs and Mosquitos was not bad, but I did not go in deep to the woods. I was in the general play area. You can tell who are they shy guys are as they spread themselves with off and then walk to the woods, they went in deeper for more private actions.