Friday, July 18, 2014

What we stumbled upon When I went for a drive with Lord Patrick























All watching the action















6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah! I've been waiting to see the photos that you took! It was an interesting drive! By the way I've taken a copy of that last guy that came walking towards us! I might use it on my blog! Trust you are having a great weekend with your jack off session!

whkattk said...

Our Lord of the Manor - and now the Village - does seem to attract some very lovely things, doesn't he?

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

can I go with you next time?

Stan said...

nice drive!

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Oh yes, some nice sights indeed going on. I wouldn't mind spotting that 1st hot looking dude sitting in back of his pick-up:)

Thanks Rick

Westernstock said...

Great pic of the guy from Arkansas. I like his stance!