Found the cruising spot near the trails
but these men saw Scott and got serious!
While Scott was busy I was watching ....
I had to drag Scott away from this car. He was glued to watching!
Finally took him home and tied him up so he would stay put.
Since he was tied up, I thought I take advantage, but ..
Scott said he does not like being watched!
I said no one else is here!!
6 comments:
Scott said...
LMAO...
Rick, if your doing the driving you can take me anywhere, I know it would be a good time had by ALL. And I don't mind being watched at all, especially by those adorable critters outside your window:)
Hey drive me back to the Cowboy with the spread legs and workboots, I want another go with him. Stil LMAO
Thanks Rick
Love it! Love it! Especially the audience!
The audience photo cracked me up! Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning.
I'd love to take a drive with you and Scott sometime!
I'd love to see a couple of jackrabbits, and Bears added to the audience.
Love that big ginger! Have a great weekend, Rick!
Post a Comment