That long to take a leak is a dead give-away! LOL.
I can't help it. I love being a slut at a rest area! Love that trucker dick! Thanks for the rise Rick.
Haha! That Stan!
Scott said...LMAO..Well, when you have to blow (opps I mean go) you have to go.You bad boys you..Thanks Rick
So pleased you had such an enjoyable ride! I'm sure Stan will be ready to go with you again!
Rick, You are such A Good Friend To Stan. I do not know If I Would Have Waited.WOOFRay
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That long to take a leak is a dead give-away! LOL.
I can't help it. I love being a slut at a rest area! Love that trucker dick! Thanks for the rise Rick.
Haha! That Stan!
Scott said...
LMAO..Well, when you have to blow (opps I mean go) you have to go.
You bad boys you..
Thanks Rick
So pleased you had such an enjoyable ride! I'm sure Stan will be ready to go with you again!
Rick, You are such A Good Friend To Stan. I do not know If I Would Have Waited.
WOOF
Ray
Post a Comment