Monday, July 28, 2014

More Masturbation Mondays

Either I am jacking or being nude with other men around. 
It is always fun this way
I think about the previous two jack off gathering in Toronto,
How much fun it was and glad the men enjoy themselves.
It was nice to see my buddy from Vancouver, Goonbatorbud, from Bate World.
He is an inspiration as he started a group bate in Vancouver and
He travels all over to meet other men for jacking gatherings, 
such as Healthy Friction, where over 100 men gather.
After meeting Goonbatorbud, I got to thinking more of my jacking.
Enhancing my tantric experience as well and try to plan to visit other get togethers.

What is goon? Click Here
Usually Goon does not involve another person or porn, you are focused on your dick.

Anyways, back to the beach since it is a good summer














Did you see a pic of me at wreck beach?


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your Summer and your jackoff sessions! Hot post.

whkattk said...

Enjoy the group sessions! If "gooning" is when you concentrate on your own cock, what is it when another dude brings you to that state?

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

ALL great pics Rick, Butt pic#2 gave me a "stiffy". I would love to part those lilly white cheeks and eat out his sweaty "pucker" and get at those nice full balls.

Thanks Rick

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

this should be a daily thing

Unknown said...

I do not know, whack attack, what?
I agree Gate Keeper
No one noticed me in this post.
Ok, that's fine

Stan said...

I can't tell Rick. There seems to be about 3 pics that might be you.