If these guys are there it will certainly go well! Hugs, Patrick
Scott said...Man, I wish I could go, I love jacking with the boys. Rick I know you will have a good time, bring plenty of wipes:):)
Looks like those two enjoy tit play too! Hot!
Book a trip to Toronto and join us, Scott!!
Scott said...Believe you me, Rick, sounds so freaking tempting.
Tit play between too guys in jeans looks real hot, man!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
If these guys are there it will certainly go well! Hugs, Patrick
Scott said...
Man, I wish I could go, I love jacking with the boys. Rick I know you will have a good time, bring plenty of wipes:):)
Looks like those two enjoy tit play too! Hot!
Book a trip to Toronto and join us, Scott!!
Scott said...
Believe you me, Rick, sounds so freaking tempting.
Tit play between too guys in jeans looks real hot, man!
Post a Comment