If you don't want him, I'll put him on my staff! Give him a shower before you send him over.
I can ot afford to pay him, but would gladly welcome him anyway.WOOFRay
can I also become a member of your staff??? As head of your staff, say, or to give them head when required ... ??? My offer stands!
joining a gym? would love to hit the showers with him!
Was it maybe new shaft ? As in shaft of hot cock
I welcome him; we could definitely please and truly satisfy each other in our sweaty, wet states!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
If you don't want him, I'll put him on my staff! Give him a shower before you send him over.
I can ot afford to pay him, but would gladly welcome him anyway.
WOOF
Ray
can I also become a member of your staff??? As head of your staff, say, or to give them head when required ... ??? My offer stands!
joining a gym? would love to hit the showers with him!
Was it maybe new shaft ? As in shaft of hot cock
I welcome him; we could definitely please and truly satisfy each other in our sweaty, wet states!!
Post a Comment