Jake is one fine hunk. Once he gave me the most invigorating massage. At the end I got a little taste of his hot furry ass as he slid his way over my bod!
Hope you're having a good week? Any plans for the Fourth of July (which won't, alas, this year be part of a three-day week-end), you delightsome transplanted Maple Leaf aka Jake?
10 comments:
Love to play with him iether in the country or city. I can help him out, "Just to hang out". WOOF HOT Man here.
WOOF
Ray
He's travellin' light, boots and a hard-on! ;)
drool... definately wouldnt mind sharing a cell with this guy..
love to eat that furry pussy of his! this dude is one of the hottest men I have seen
That's ol' Jake Deckard and he's hot!!! Amazing man in every way!
Definitely hot man! GREAT!
Love Jake! Have a great weekend!
Jake is one fine hunk. Once he gave me the most invigorating massage. At the end I got a little taste of his hot furry ass as he slid his way over my bod!
Jake looks like such a sweetheart!
Hope you're having a good week? Any plans for the Fourth of July (which won't, alas, this year be part of a three-day week-end), you delightsome transplanted Maple Leaf aka Jake?
wow, Hot man, great dick 4 suck
Post a Comment