Monday, June 11, 2012

Update

Hi Men
Tim has been asking how I have been doing!
Tim is a great man! Thank you for asking.
I know some of you are wondering too.
Work is going well but still a shock after 8 months of not working and missing all my free time I had.
With time limit, I will only post two maybe three times a week.
Sometimes there maybe nothing that day you thought, it's just that day.
I am visiting your sites, but not taking the time to leave comments as I used to.
I have stopped doing other things such as twitter and face book as I do not enjoy them as much as I used to. I want to visit your sites instead.
Work is fine just wish it was not so far away. Takes an hour on the bus each way.
Otherwise I enjoy my job.
Thank you men for still following and I will do my best to keep posting.
Check out my tumblr account as I find it easy to post there but you cannot leave comments.
Have a great week!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad, to hear you're back at work!!! It's good to have a job in times like these!

Koba said...

Hey Rick! Congrats on the job. The comute must suck, but it's good to be working!

vinmor said...

hey Rick thanks for the update....happy you found work.....
Vince

Tim said...

Rick, it's great to hear from you, hang in there man! Your absence only makes the heart grow fonder! Ha Ha ;P

Westernstock said...

Pic is a great study in man to man dynamics including the jeans. Hang in there, Rick.

Unknown said...

You men rock! Thank you for the nice comments! Ok now that's over we can go back to our regular scheduled jacking to these blogs!

Ralph said...

Thanks for this picture of men, hot in the stall!

cum.lover said...

Hey, Rick, Thanks for the update. That long commute sucks! Your new job...what's it all about? tantric sex? I hope so!