Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fun at the Toilets

Since I posted that icon for toilets and forgot to post pictures.
Here you go men!
Enjoy!
Awwwww, them good ol daze, eh?















This this guy is too shy to do anything so he just watches.
Maybe some day he will get over his shyness so he can share his dick.
His dick needs some serious attention by the men, don't ya think?


11 comments:

Tim said...

LOL, Is it me, or is the guy in #9 using a bidet!

Butch 57 said...

Yes its a bidet. And I long for dick sucking in the mens room days!

Unknown said...

Wow, Tim! You have an eye for details! I was wondering why it looked different. Thanks for the info to you and Butch!

Ralph said...

Thanks for this hot gallery. I like looking at the guy on the bidet too.

Justin said...

Isn't a bidet just a fancy drinking fountain? Nice post Rick, would love to be a fly on the wall in pic 2.

Stan said...

Used to see a lot of action in the mensroom back when I was younger. Good times!

Westernstock said...

pic #2 just portrays a wonderful atmosphere!

Anonymous said...

very hot!!! reminds me of the good ol days!!!

LORDPATRICK said...

Oh! Yes! Those "good old days"! Had so much fun in toilets! Thanks for the memories!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, all of 'em but that first picture...wow! They look like dogs (in the best sense of the word).
Glad to read work is going good! Rob

Unknown said...

Rob?? From?