I could so do that for him!How's working life Rick? ;)
Love to jack his cock for him and lick its fat head, then see if his cherry has been popped yet
in the back room ... but why then, is he sitting in the garden with a raging hard-on??
Nice and hairy, beautiful big fat cock. Which way is it to the backroom?. I have an important meeting and no interruptions thank you!!
I, too, would be glad to give him a hand - or a mouth!Have a great weekend, buddy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I could so do that for him!
How's working life Rick? ;)
Love to jack his cock for him and lick its fat head, then see if his cherry has been popped yet
in the back room ... but why then, is he sitting in the garden with a raging hard-on??
Nice and hairy, beautiful big fat cock. Which way is it to the backroom?. I have an important meeting and no interruptions thank you!!
I, too, would be glad to give him a hand - or a mouth!
Have a great weekend, buddy!
Post a Comment