For the first time in my life I went sailing.
I have been on a boat and big boats such as a ferry, but not sailing.
It was a nice experience.
I wanted to do this while I lived in Vancouver with no luck.
A friend of mine took some classes and asked me to join him.
Now he is planning to sail from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas in May 2013.
He asked me to join him and his friends.
I am thinking about it.
Otherwise here are some pics from last Saturday.
5 comments:
Rick, you look kinda' terrified there, don't worry about the sea sickness, think about Roger(ing) the Cabin Boy! LOL. ;)
PS Take up the offer, what's to think about?
what's been buggin' you ... you look a little uneasy in that picture. anyhow, real great skyline, though!!!
Sometimes they do not catch my smile right away! I did not realized I look scared! I am enjoying! Believe me!
Sound like fun! I've taken the ferry out to the Islands, which are a great place to see the Toronto skyline and enjoy a little peace and quiet. Have a great weekend Rick!
You do look a little uncertain. I hope you'll decide to join them on their cruise to the Bahamas? That sounds like great fun!
Post a Comment