Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Where do you usually like to have Man to Man contact?

I left that open as contact.
You can put in sex, jacking, breathing, nakedness,  etc....
But where do you like to do this?
I will explain after I see the answers.
Your choices are.....
1 Bedroom
2 Other rooms in the house
3 Baths bright lights
4 Bars bright lights
5 Outdoors
6 Dark rooms and areas in bars or baths.
7 Toilets

Thank you for answering and if you do not wish to show your name, just use Anon.

9 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

ALL of the above..anywhere. I love to contact with Men. Have nto done it lately,Damnit.

Ray

vinmor said...

I am very comfortable with most of the choices you give...in fact don't see one that I would reject. However, my favorite is out-of-doors especially in or near a pool where nudity is allowed and to have sex with others watching.....mmmmmmmmmmmm

mariano said...

bedroom, couch @ living room, computer chair

Tom said...

all of the above

Westernstock said...

## 5 & 6 are the ones for me.

TTOC said...

In a bedroom, a hotel room, spacious, the curtains closed shut, low lights, soft meditative music, mind and cock and heart as one with the men we worship with unhurriedly, attentively, blissfully.

Mandycdn said...

I prefer the comfort of someone's home. I find privacy and space are most relaxing, e.g. bedroom, living room, recreation room.

Anonymous said...

Iove it and,after CONDOMPUT ON CAN B GREASED UP,FUCKED WHILST SUCKING OFF TWO OR THREE COCKS!!in a dark room where I can be hroped,have my bum carressed

Anonymous said...

normally outdoors, parks, parking lots, alleys, fields, trails, the beach.