Andy Speer please, Woof! ;)
Which one is Andy Speer, Tim? The first one?
No, he's the last one, (hint - his name is in the photo filename) LOL! ;)
Cocksuckers get on your knees and get busy!
Ok, Tim! He is hot but wonder if he ever shows his penis!??
Can't get past that first dude! Major Woof!
If he does not want to show his cock, you can have all the pleasure of de-jeaning it!
1 and 4 I could show them somthing and have fun doing it as well.WOOFRay
I'll gladly "start" something with all of them!
yeh the first one is super woof!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Andy Speer please, Woof! ;)
Which one is Andy Speer, Tim? The first one?
No, he's the last one, (hint - his name is in the photo filename) LOL! ;)
Cocksuckers get on your knees and get busy!
Ok, Tim! He is hot but wonder if he ever shows his penis!??
Can't get past that first dude! Major Woof!
If he does not want to show his cock, you can have all the pleasure of de-jeaning it!
1 and 4 I could show them somthing and have fun doing it as well.
WOOF
Ray
I'll gladly "start" something with all of them!
yeh the first one is super woof!
Post a Comment