I ready to give him some rear entry activity in the back room!
I am so there. Tell him to keep that ball stretcer on and I will so him some tantric excersise we can play with.WOOFRay
Wicked witty touches here: he's wearing at the same time white boxers & BDSM garb (gloves & balls stretcher)! Cool!
Him and me both!
Luvin' the tan line, he must have got that in Florida, because Canada's too cold! Ha Ha Rick. ;)
Love to play with him, back room, front room, it doesn't matter!
What a pig you are Rick, queen of the backrooms I bet
Mmmm. This guy has always been a fave. Hairy goodness!
YES! I'd love to join him anywhere!
Those bikini tan lines are total turn-ons!
me, too, ... I'm so fuckin' bloody ready for just about anything with THIS chap!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I ready to give him some rear entry activity in the back room!
I am so there. Tell him to keep that ball stretcer on and I will so him some tantric excersise we can play with.
WOOF
Ray
Wicked witty touches here: he's wearing at the same time white boxers & BDSM garb (gloves & balls stretcher)! Cool!
Him and me both!
Luvin' the tan line, he must have got that in Florida, because Canada's too cold! Ha Ha Rick. ;)
Love to play with him, back room, front room, it doesn't matter!
What a pig you are Rick, queen of the backrooms I bet
Mmmm. This guy has always been a fave. Hairy goodness!
YES! I'd love to join him anywhere!
Those bikini tan lines are total turn-ons!
me, too, ... I'm so fuckin' bloody ready for just about anything with THIS chap!
Post a Comment