Luca's an athletic brunette who came into porn in about 2005 with Chi Chi LaRue's Channel 1 outfit, moving to Los Angeles after several years working in Europe as a model. In California he's also worked as a legit fashion model and as general manager of a men-only naked yoga centre. He also enjoys scuba diving and hiking and was born under the sign of Libra. He stands 6ft 2ins tall, has a 7.5-inch cut cock.
Yeah, he's one hot dude Rick. I was left speechless when I saw him in Chi Chi's WICKED film years ago. The first pic was on the sleeve and that is why I bought it.
11 comments:
Luca's quite a lad by all accounts, I think you'll be alright with this one Rick! ;P
lovely body and cock, and tasty looking balls
Thanks for introducing us to this hot Italian.
quite right!!! He's amazing!! thanks also for the link to his page - next time I'm in LA - he's my man (LOL)!!!
That is one glorious cock! OMG!
Luca's an athletic brunette who came into porn in about 2005 with Chi Chi LaRue's Channel 1 outfit, moving to Los Angeles after several years working in Europe as a model. In California he's also worked as a legit fashion model and as general manager of a men-only naked yoga centre. He also enjoys scuba diving and hiking and was born under the sign of Libra. He stands 6ft 2ins tall, has a 7.5-inch cut cock.
YUMMMM on this one. Tell him to meet me in the back room this Sat. I am off for th ewekend and I will make his weekend.
WOOF
Ray
Very hot! I'd definitely go for the happy ending with this dude!
Yeah, he's one hot dude Rick. I was left speechless when I saw him in Chi Chi's WICKED film years ago. The first pic was on the sleeve and that is why I bought it.
Lucky you Justin as I yet to see him in a porn. I will have to watch out for it on the net.
Post a Comment