Friday, May 25, 2012

Thinking of LPB! Hope he has a good time!

All the Men and not enough time!











11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know he will!!! He isn't called Leather-Pig-Boy for nothing!!!

LORDPATRICK said...

Trust you're having a very good time!

Butch 57 said...

Hope he is having a great time

Butch 57 said...

Love the leather post the last guy is fucking hot

roby said...

j'aime le look de la 5° photo.

Tim said...

Great selection Rick, I particularly like the dirty jockstrap one! Hope your first week in the new job went well. ;)

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF on thse HOT Men. I think I could be in love or lust here.

WOOF
Ray

Leatherpigboy said...

Awww just waking up at the Hyatt and got your email and hopped online to see the post you did for me. Thanks!! And thanks to all the guys who are wishing me a good time at IML. Miss all you guys a lot and though i am not blogging anymore still think of you all a lot and miss you guys. Enjoy the holiday weekend!!

Unknown said...

I miss you too LPB! Hugs!

Stan said...

Good to hear from LPB. I've been wondering what happened to him. Hope everyone has a great time at IML. Me, I'm packing to move next week.

Koba said...

GREAT to see LPB!
That last guy is a scorcher!