I was thinking of what Vinmor said on my previous posting!
He likes to sit in the restrooms and listen to the men coming and going.
Making noise and be naked himself. Jacking.
Interesting as I always thought they would be cruising if in the restroom.
But I think about what I do.
I go to the baths, and do nothing, sit in the sauna as I like the sauna.
then hang out in the TV room watching porn and stroking.
All I want to do is stroke.
Most of the men there think I want my dick sucked and surprised when I say no.
So here are two ways to think different about the baths and restrooms!
Thanks Vinmor!




3 comments:
Love to do some tantric with some of these HOT Men.
WOOF
Ray
Can you be reached @ vantornjeans@yahoo.com ?
Many men don't know how to pick up on social cues @ bathhouses. Instead of making eye contact and waiting for a signal that u welcome their advances they just come up to u, assuming your readily available. Manners should be practiced no matter what the circumstance or place.
Post a Comment