Friday, August 28, 2009

Am I ready to dance tonight!

Oh man!


I love seeing the men looking at me!

They go crazy when I grope myself while I dance.
I show a big bulge in my jeans!
I love feeling their eyes all over me.
Damn! I am good!
Maybe tonight I will whip my dick out to show them.



Hummmmmm
Which jeans shall I wear?
Maybe my really worn jeans!
WOW!
They will go wild watching me!


5 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

love the jeans!

Stan said...

what you need boy is a nice big, stiff, hard cock up both your holes!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Hell yea I would go crazy seeing these jeans. I be up close dancing with you.
If you go out, good luck.
Hugs
Ray

Y said...

Harry Louis is to die for!

The torn jeans look hot as hell!:)

Mr Babel hard ass can said...

this jeans is perfect for going out dancing. Even Harry Louis get's hard by that.
alex