
Cheap lockers for two hours.
I always hang out at the lockers as I do not waste time.
I pretend to be drying, getting something at my locker, whatever,
Usually I am half hard or full hard on, which gets a man going.
There is always a man in a big hurry for a quickie that comes in.
Once I get him going right there and he gives in.
I suck him right there in the locker.

when other men shows up.
Damn these shy types!
I want them to see me sucking his dick!
Often Other Men stay and watch me sucking showing their hard ons

When the cum flies, often some land on my hairy chest,
I often sit with my hard on showing off what a slut I am to other men.
Gotta love the lunch hour specials
3 comments:
LOL love a lunchhour quickie!!
I hear you Rick! I just love an audience of men stroking their cocks standing around watching me on my knees sucking a mans cock.
I fully hear you on that one. I love the bath houses. Have not been to one in ages. May need to go soon.
WOOF
Ray
Post a Comment