Saturday, August 22, 2009

Went To Wreck Beach Today

Saw a young guy about 30 into older men, sucking two of them off next to our spot.
And I do mean older! So I am sure he was a good boi making his two daddies happy!



Saw a hot looking man with uncut thick dick sucking off another man, but they disappeared when I showed up.



Saw two hot men, one walking with a hard on following the cocksucker to look for some place private.



Saw One man walking around with hard on or semi hard showing off.


And of course saw lots of naked men, some playing with their dicks.
Not bad day.

4 comments:

0841017658 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ray's Cowboy said...

Love to be outdoors having sex. I would love to know where this beach or park is.
WOOF

Stan said...

This place sure sounds like fun! If this place was anywhere in New Jersey the cops would be there to bust guys and shut it down for sure.

Unknown said...

This place is in Vancouver, BC