Monday, August 3, 2009

Amazing Michael Brandon

Now for the first time,
I see his hot hot man hole!
Yum!
I enjoy watching him fuck various men in porn.
I wish I could remember the one guy he fucked and I got so turned on.








I met him in SF at Folsom.
Very nice man! Such a sweetie!
This picture was at his party and he popped out of now where.
I grabbed a picture with him.
The lights sort of screwed it up but you got the idea.



At Folsom Fair I got his autography picture!

4 comments:

Stan said...

Michael's got great blue eyes and an awesome cock for sure.

Leatherpigboy said...

Totally hot guy and nice big dick

Ruffy said...

Are you sure that's all you got was a photo and an autograph? hehehehehe Always been a fan!

Unknown said...

I wish I did grope him, but he was so busy, and I did not want to bother. But we did chat a bit and he is so nice!