
I went to Wreck Beach, our nude beach, yesterday.
It was a beautiful day and some naked men were very hot!
I enjoyed walking around in the trails naked and stroking.


Saw this older man sucking and stroking this Asian man on a log,
not being shy at all.
Nice dick and sucking.
Saw two men taking turns sucking cocks.
Another time I saw this chubby cock sucking pig sucking three men at different times.
One of the man was shy and stopped.
Saw another two men in the deep woods playing around a bit, sucking cocks.

And finally saw another two men taking turns sucking cocks.
They saw me and continued, so they are not the shy or private types.
It was hot watching them and got hard.
I say that was a record number of cock sucking pigs I saw.
I had a great day!
2 comments:
Why did you not join in on the fun? I know I woul dhave been right there playing with them.
Ray
I have a b/f :)
Post a Comment