In one of his stories, a man put a rainbow flag on his car.
His straight neighbor has not stopped using him as a cock sucker.
So I thought what a great idea! I rush to the store and bought a rainbow sticker to put on my car. There are at least three hot straight men in my neighborhood who I would love to suck! Weeks go by and nothing happens. Then next door those weird people went away and their uncles house sat. Well they knew what a rainbow flag is for. They have been calling me names since. They keep saying come over and suck their dick. Sometimes calling me faggy boy, or come here queer boy. I just park my car and run into the house.
Would you suck these two men's dicks?
Just not lucky I guess.
3 comments:
LMAO hope those aint your neighbors! LOL!
I'm desperate for cock but no thanks I'll pass.
I used to have flags on my car and leather ones too, but other than a few brief moments of curiosity from people, I pulled them off. Especially when people at work wanted to know what the leather pride flag meant. LOL
Post a Comment