Unfortunately I have no one to kiss or grope but Happy Pride nevertheless.
Happy Pride to you too!!!
Consider me kissing you with a HOT passionate kiss. Hope you have a GREAT weekend as well.Ray
just a kiss, Ray? No Gropes? ok I will take what I can :)
you said kiss in public. After that how knows, I may atke you torn jeans right off of you and have my way, any way with you.Ray
that would be so nice of you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Unfortunately I have no one to kiss or grope but Happy Pride nevertheless.
Happy Pride to you too!!!
Consider me kissing you with a HOT passionate kiss. Hope you have a GREAT weekend as well.
Ray
just a kiss, Ray? No Gropes? ok I will take what I can :)
you said kiss in public. After that how knows, I may atke you torn jeans right off of you and have my way, any way with you.
Ray
that would be so nice of you!
Post a Comment