im sure this will make Ray happy :)
I would slam on the brakes so hard to pick up these guy if I saw them hitchin'! WOOF fucking WOOF!
OK boys since I am a cowboy. I must make sure the Men are cowboys first. Out of the way, make room.....LPB yes they make me very happy.Stan I agree with you on this. Slamming on breaks......Ray
i love the 2nd to the last pic best. Awesome cowboy, I'd let him ride me anyday.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
im sure this will make Ray happy :)
I would slam on the brakes so hard to pick up these guy if I saw them hitchin'! WOOF fucking WOOF!
OK boys since I am a cowboy. I must make sure the Men are cowboys first. Out of the way, make room.....
LPB yes they make me very happy.
Stan I agree with you on this. Slamming on breaks......
Ray
i love the 2nd to the last pic best. Awesome cowboy, I'd let him ride me anyday.
Post a Comment