I find this so hot! Two men pulling and playing with their nipples and their cocks just touching. I like to think they were swaying their hips a little to do some frottage with their cocks! Due to continuous playing with the nipples, their dicks starts dripping precum and then they would rub their dick heads together to coat each other's cocks with each other's precum! YEH!
WOOF!!!
5 comments:
this could be fun being right in the middle here.
Ray
Im with Ray! i wanna be in the middle of that!
Even if I wasn't in the middle I could get off just watching these two masculine men get it on. I'd be on my knees pleading with them to let me join in of course! LOL!
I want to be in the middle but on my knees!
Yeh, Being in the middle is a good spot too! LOL
Post a Comment