Monday, June 22, 2009

Photo Shoot at Wreck Beach




My friend into torn jeans was visiting from out of town.
We met thru my web site.
It was our first time meeting. He wanted to go to the Nude Beach so badly.
He loves to show off his big uncut dick.
We did various pictures of him naked, in torn jeans and in underwear.
He was in Heaven! Enjoy the pictures.
Yes I took these pictures. :)

5 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Tell your freind thank you. Love the pictures of that uncut cock..
Ray

Leatherpigboy said...

looks like the two of you had a good time!!

Stan said...

Wish my lips were around that nice piece of uncut dick.

Koba said...

Nice pics... I'm on the other coast, but I love Vancouver and must get to Wreck Beach sometime soon!

Unknown said...

yes, you should Koba, it is amazing and if you wish, I be happy to do a photo shoot of you naked on the beach :)