Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Thought I check out the trails today

Yes this is me
When I arrived all the men took off



But this one stay behind watching me


Then these men can out of the woods suddenly



Got this man excited to see some cowboys
But guess who was waiting outside the trails for me?
How does he do it?
He finds me anywhere!




8 comments:

Unknown said...

You and Stan doin' the trails! Did you meet?

Unknown said...

Yes I saw him, my Lord, but he was very very busy so I did not want to disturb him.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whkattk said...

Well, ***I*** certainly would not have been scared away!

Stan said...

Hey Rick! Thanks for not interrupting me but you were welcome to join in too! lol!
See you next time.

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Oh my Rick, I stated to feel bad for you, but I see you made out VERY WELL for yourself young man. You lucky bastard you:):):):) I'm surprised Ray didn't rain on your parade, when the cowboys showed up:)

Butch 57 said...

Oh want a nice trail you found a couplE of hot cocks to Play with

Ray's Cowboy said...

wished I could meet you on the trails. Those Men Look Like They Are Ready For You.

WOOF
Ray