Nice to see those places put to good use!
In my younger (teenage) days, I found the same use for an old abandoned house. Damn! we sure had some fun!!
Where is this place. I will be there this afternoon after work.WOOFRay
LUCKY them
Scott said...Very bad bad boys, and I want to JOIN them:)Thanks Rick
reminds me of the abandoned piers back in the day. Some good times were had there too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice to see those places put to good use!
In my younger (teenage) days, I found the same use for an old abandoned house. Damn! we sure had some fun!!
Where is this place. I will be there this afternoon after work.
WOOF
Ray
LUCKY them
Scott said...
Very bad bad boys, and I want to JOIN them:)
Thanks Rick
reminds me of the abandoned piers back in the day. Some good times were had there too!
Post a Comment