Have a happy day, Rick. That ass in the cut-offs is glorious!
Is that a Buick in the last pic?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH, Today 8/30 is my BD too. I hope I can share your gifts with you. I am 79 but still a good cock sucker and cab still get it up. Have a good day.Dick Clinton
Trust you are having a great day!
Scott said...'Rick, Happy Birthday Buddy, sorry I missed sending this yesterday. Hope you had a great one. I hope someone blew out your "candle":)
Thanks guys! I appreciate your comments
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Have a happy day, Rick. That ass in the cut-offs is glorious!
Is that a Buick in the last pic?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH,
Today 8/30 is my BD too. I hope I can share your gifts with you. I am 79 but still a good cock sucker and cab still get it up. Have a good day.
Dick Clinton
Trust you are having a great day!
Scott said...'
Rick, Happy Birthday Buddy, sorry I missed sending this yesterday. Hope you had a great one. I hope someone blew out your "candle":)
Thanks guys! I appreciate your comments
Post a Comment