LMAO.. those Critters are such voyeurs. Ray remember when you tied me down, and forced me to suck you massive cock, that pussy and puppy and chicks were glued to the window. I got mad at you because you wouldn't shut the shades. Still Lamo... REF @ July 29 pic#6
Rick I'll suck you off anytime:) minus the critters:):)
6 comments:
What! You did not get invited to join in?
It's rude if you plan an orgy and don't invite the downstairs neighbor.
Scott said...
LMAO.. those Critters are such voyeurs. Ray remember when you tied me down, and forced me to suck you massive cock, that pussy and puppy and chicks were glued to the window. I got mad at you because you wouldn't shut the shades. Still Lamo... REF @ July 29 pic#6
Rick I'll suck you off anytime:) minus the critters:):)
You made my day!!!!!
Scott said...
opps it was supposed to say Rick instead of Ray.
Rick tied me up..lmao
Sorry guys
You've had so many men, eh, Scott?
Easy to get the names mixed up!
You need to slow down
LOL
Ah, so many men so little time. Well just say I have sucked a lot of cock, but no "keepers", I must be doing something wrong Rick.
Post a Comment