I'm ready to hike with them! Where's the trail head?
Scott said...Wow, how did I miss this hot post, I'm might be slipping, but I'm still sucking:):)#1) Oh Boys bend over and I'll tongue all your "puckers".. SWEET#3) Think someone just caught his nut:):) nice...#4) Dudes comparing Dicks... SWEET#5) Guys if your enlarge the pic, your in for a treat.. Handsome young man with a really nice cock.Thanks Rick
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm ready to hike with them! Where's the trail head?
Scott said...
Wow, how did I miss this hot post, I'm might be slipping, but I'm still sucking:):)
#1) Oh Boys bend over and I'll tongue all your "puckers".. SWEET
#3) Think someone just caught his nut:):) nice...
#4) Dudes comparing Dicks... SWEET
#5) Guys if your enlarge the pic, your in for a treat.. Handsome young man with a really nice cock.
Thanks Rick
Post a Comment