Tuesday, June 3, 2014

World Pride Cums to Toronto. I am getting ready!!






















10 comments:

Butch 57 said...

Love the last:pic an favorite look of mine

Unknown said...

Nice to hear from you, Butch! Where have you been?

whkattk said...

Nice set of vintage photos!

Unknown said...

OMG! Those photos take me back! Them were the days! "Thanks for The Memories"! Hugs, Patrick

Stan said...

Love the retro pics too. Those were the days of no damn shaving and manscaping. Yeah, good to hear from Butch57 again!

Anonymous said...

Scott said

Nice, real nice, oh yeah, no manscaping back in those days, and I think the good old days are finally coming back. Men are being men..

Love all the pics. Thanks Rick

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

have fun for all of us

Justin said...

I'll take the last guy Rick.

Buddy Bear said...

I live all those thick cocks! Beautiful!

Buddy Bear said...

"love" lol