WOW! You certainly gave Ray a nice drive! That last guy is somethingelse!!!! Hugs, Patrick
I need to go with you for a ride sometime. Love the scenery.
Scott said...LOL.. that Ray knows a good ride when he gets one.Loving the pic, where the cowboy pulls his jeans down, just enough so the other cowboy can give him a "poke". Pic#7Thanks Rick
That first pic is my kind of drive!
I need to ride! Please stop by and pick me up! : ) Have a great day, buddy. Cheers, AOM
I do have to admit. I had a great time there. Just wished I had even more time to spend with you. But I am glad we did pick up the last Man, boy he knew what do with those lips of his.WOOFRay
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW! You certainly gave Ray a nice drive! That last guy is somethingelse!!!! Hugs, Patrick
I need to go with you for a ride sometime. Love the scenery.
Scott said...
LOL.. that Ray knows a good ride when he gets one.
Loving the pic, where the cowboy pulls his jeans down, just enough so the other cowboy can give him a "poke". Pic#7
Thanks Rick
That first pic is my kind of drive!
I need to ride! Please stop by and pick me up! : ) Have a great day, buddy. Cheers, AOM
I do have to admit. I had a great time there. Just wished I had even more time to spend with you. But I am glad we did pick up the last Man, boy he knew what do with those lips of his.
WOOF
Ray
Post a Comment