Monday, June 16, 2014

Toronto's Hanlan Point Nude Beach

I prefer Vancouver's Nude Beach, near UBC
called Wreck Beach. Has more beach there, but
Toronto will have to do and it's not bad.
I do enjoy going there as it's great to get naked and see other naked men.
Not all men are naked. 
Wish this was not a .... Clothing Optional Beach
It should be ...  Clothing is not an Option Beach.

Every time I go I see at least one erection.
Not counting mine if I get one.














5 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your visits! Perhaps something will eventually happen. Hugs!

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF I wished I could go with you there. Looks Very HOT. Take pictures if you go. Have a fun time.

HUGS
Ray

whkattk said...

Any beach where I can strip down and enjoy nature in the nude is a good nude beach. Enjoy your visits!

Stan said...

It must be nice!

Anonymous said...

Sure wish I had a public place close to home to go for some naked time outdoors. I'd definitely be sporting a bone. Have a great day, bud. Cheers, AOM