Monday, June 9, 2014

Group Jack Off This Sunday June 15

Chad James of Healthy Friction suggested I have a blog or yahoo group for the Toronto Jack Group.
I did not want to start another group as I am busy enough so I thought I add to this blog.
I do talk about jacking and cocks here so I will do so more often.
Chad James and Healthy Friction links are at the right in my list.
Thank you Chad.








Contact me for Coupon to get into the event.
Locker $8 
Lube $1
Door Prizes
Special Guest

Let's get naked and jack it!


Please leave comments for me to reply to or to share


4 comments:

whkattk said...

Fantastic! I sure wish I lived in Toronto... I hope the turnout is epic!

Stan said...

Good luck and I hope it's a success.

Ray's Cowboy said...

I wished I could be there. Good Luck With Your Event. Let's Us Know How It Went.

Hugs
Ray

Unknown said...

I'm sure things will go well! Great photos too. Hugs, Patrick