Monday, June 30, 2014

My Tantric Practice


I do tantric erotic massage for men.


I try to teach and or show men how to enjoy their cocks more.


Let them get more in touch with themselves.


Lie back, relax and be pampered.


I also do anal massage.


With the Taoist Erotic Massage you can be multi orgasmic without ejaculation.


Most of us men experience orgasm for less than a minute or two if lucky.


This can last longer, more than five minutes with practice.


You will have homework to do.























Please leave comments for me to reply to or to share



6 comments:

Westernstock said...

Do you have any comments from your satisfied customers to share with us? Wish I was close enough to avail of your services.

Buddy Bear said...

I've had a total of 3.0 hours of tantric massage from Rick and I can say that it was a fantastic experience.

It has greatly changed how I give pleasure to men as I've learned the benefits of the lightest possible touch, rather than using a Death Grip on some guy's cock.

As well, Rick taught me a wider variety of techniques to use when doing cock massage which have been VERY well received by my men!

But the highest complement I can give Rick is that I plan to seek training in Tantric massage for men as soon as possible. There's so much to learn about men's sexual responses.

As to what does tantric feel like? Rick uses the lightest touch all over, but with an ultimate focus on your cock, I think.

You have to allow yourself to receive such subtle senory pleasure. In the end, I experienced what I can only describe as a little electric shock, a mini lightining bolt which jolted and twitched my body from my toenails to the roots of my hair. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced.

In the "afterglow", I experienced a warm, tingling feeling, again from my toenails to my hair... but I didn't actually "come", in the "producing cum" sense. lol

Fantastic!

whkattk said...

Tantric massage is a wonderful experience. The orgasm can go on and on if you have someone (like Rick) who has been trained. It's not ejaculation - it's a whole-body orgasm that, as Buddy Bear says, hits you from head to toe. Wave after wave of sensual pleasure.

Best of all, guys, these are techniques you can learn to use on YOURSELF to make a masturbation session last for hours and hours.

I highly recommend hitting Rick up if you're in his area.

Unknown said...

Wish you lived nearby! The only tantric massage I can find nearby are all given by women!

Unknown said...

Thank you whkattk and buddy bear
You men are too kind. I glad buddy bear enjoyed!
It is nice to treat yourself to a tantric massage and do more for yourself by yourself, instead of the same ol same ol
As for Patrick, google body electric Australia and email the contact person to find a masseur near you!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Wished you lived closer. I want to try this so much.

Hugs
Ray