Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thank you Buddy Bear

I appreciate your positive comments about my massage service.

Hope you will be able to use some of what I taught you on others. And I see you wasted not time on doing this. Wow.

What was kewl is meeting and giving a massage to a fellow blogger!

It was nice to see you again, Buddy Bear.

Check out his site at One Step at a Time







And for you men, what are you waiting for?

Like buddy bear said, it's amazing!






































6 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

you gave someone a tantric massage. I want one. I can not find one in the Dallas area. You had a site a long time ago that had one in this area. I can not find it either.


Hope you have a great holiday.
Hugs
Ray

whkattk said...

Nothing better than sharing a tantric massage. He was mighty lucky to have you as a teacher.

Justin said...

Hot stuff Rick, I want one of your specials.

Unknown said...

Wish you lived close to me!

Koba said...

I believe (truly) I had tantric sex once with one of my guardian angels (I need more than one!) ;-)

Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

If you are ever in Toronto, Koba, I be happy to give you a tantric massage at a discount.
If anyone wants one let me know as I could let you know where is the nearest masseur for this to where you live.
Happy Easter to all