Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Thought it was a good day for a drive with Koba

He let me grope his monster while I drive.
I was following this driver and then he suddenly stopped






He has his eyes on the muscled man





This guy was trying to get the muscled man's attention and gave up.
Was too much into himself.




Now hoping these two men will too him.



Koba and I just stayed in the car and watched the whole show

6 comments:

Stan said...

you need to take me along for these rides.

whkattk said...

Well, I sure hope you had your own fun in the car!

Men du jour said...

I would love to ride along.

Unknown said...

I'm sure you two had a "hot: time in the car!

Justin said...

I want to see the second guy get fucked. Maybe next time.

Koba said...

That was a heck of a road trip, I gotta say! ;-)