Sounds like a good plan, Scott, enjoy your day! It was Avery bad winter up north so we are looking forward to the warmer weather for sure, my Lord! Glad I had a month break in Feb. Oink back to you, buddy, ditto for me!
You will have to do lotsa drivin, Justin! I was lucky to run into them. They seem to pop up when there are groups of men around or near rest rooms, try that!
9 comments:
that's okay I've given many blow jobs in cars, trucks, vans too. Oink!
Taking care of Road Boner...an important task!
Scott said...
Day off today, I think I will go vist a GH, but I'm the giver. And I only go to the booths with 2 holes in them, one on each side. I am a Dick Pig.
Enjoy the warmer days, ours are getting cooler! Hot post!
Sounds like a good plan, Scott, enjoy your day!
It was Avery bad winter up north so we are looking forward to the warmer weather for sure, my Lord! Glad I had a month break in Feb.
Oink back to you, buddy, ditto for me!
I picked up a sweaty jogger once. Went for a little drive and then I blew him. His salty cock tasted great!
So where exactly can I find 4 and 5?
You will have to do lotsa drivin, Justin! I was lucky to run into them. They seem to pop up when there are groups of men around or near rest rooms, try that!
Great blog, thanks for posting this.
Post a Comment