I can say that - outside of my days in the military - I've only pissed into the same urinal with a guy standing right next to me once. He had to whizz so bad, his dick was out before he even nudged in next to me. Stopped my stream for a second, but...when we were both done, that was it. We washed our hands and went back out to the bar.
7 comments:
I remember those days well. The fun of taking the risk! Have a great Easter Weekend!
Bring those glory holes back too!
I can say that - outside of my days in the military - I've only pissed into the same urinal with a guy standing right next to me once. He had to whizz so bad, his dick was out before he even nudged in next to me. Stopped my stream for a second, but...when we were both done, that was it. We washed our hands and went back out to the bar.
There's a season?
I'm with Stan ... And Justin... Whatthe???
Have a great weekend, buddy!
I love those times when I was on the hunt to find play time with someone. Glory Holes, T-Rooms, Parks, Whatever.
miss those days.
Hugs
Ray
By the way do you know anyone who does Tantric massage in Dallas Texas Area????
Hoo! Rah!!
Post a Comment