Sunday, December 23, 2012

Have a good holiday Men!

I am taking a little break
I will be back on New Year's Day!


















9 comments:

Tim said...

First of all I'll take 8, 11 and 12before Ray gets in there! Then I'll wish you a happy holiday, and hope you've been a good boy this year, or Santa won't come! Have a good one Rick. ;)

Unknown said...

You are lucky Ray is on holidays so you can take those cowboys, Tim. Hugs!

Justin said...

Happy holidays Rick. Take care mate.

LORDPATRICK said...

Enjoy your time off! Thanks for keeping us "entertained" for another year! Very much appreciated! All the very best for 2013!

Stan said...

Happy holidays to you and yours Rick. See you later.
Hugs,
Stan

Westernstock said...

Glorious pics. Have a wonderful Christmas, Rick, and a fulfilled New Year.

Anonymous said...

... make the most of it, my friend! Catch ya after your vacation!

uptonking said...

Love that Big Rig man! I'd love to haul his big load any day. Happy New Year - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

uptonking said...

Love that Big Rig man! I'd love to haul his big load any day. Happy New Year - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque