1 and 5 for me please. Sorry Tim I was here first.WOOFRay
That's all right Ray, I've already been there! Thanks Rick, Christmas, like me, has come early!;P
I'd love to get in between those two in the 2nd pic!
What a stimulating set of pics. Show how jeans enhance the sex-experience!
Damn, I like the words of Westernstock! Send ALL of them to me; they're make a stellar present!!My sizzling presents will be received on thed 31st instead of the 25th.
Another great selection of hot men. I'll have the one no one else wants. I'm not picky!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
1 and 5 for me please. Sorry Tim I was here first.
WOOF
Ray
That's all right Ray, I've already been there!
Thanks Rick, Christmas, like me, has come early!
;P
I'd love to get in between those two in the 2nd pic!
What a stimulating set of pics. Show how jeans enhance the sex-experience!
Damn, I like the words of Westernstock! Send ALL of them to me; they're make a stellar present!!
My sizzling presents will be received on thed 31st instead of the 25th.
Another great selection of hot men. I'll have the one no one else wants. I'm not picky!!!
Post a Comment