Sunday, December 16, 2012

12 Daze of Christmas for Leather Pig and Sir!

Remember him and his kinky blog?
I miss him and hope he is doing well!

Update: he made a posting on his blog! Go take a look









6 comments:

Stan said...

Great post Rick!
I miss Leatherpigboy and his kink blog too. Haven't heard from him in a few months but he is doing well there in Chi-town last I communicated with him.

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF first of all. These Men are burning HOT. Rick, canI have the follwoing boy over for some Christmas Cheer #2, #3, #4, abd the last one. Those boys would make me merry and bright.

WOOF
Ray

Butch 57 said...

Yes LPB is doing good working his ass off last i heard the boy is working on owning Chitown

Justin said...

So glad he is doing well, miss his blog and his comments. Hi LPB!!!

Leatherpigboy said...

Thanks for the post!! OINK! OINK! OINK! Rick, thanks appreciate you thinkin of me!! Its nice to hear from everyone and hope you all are doing well. Miss each and everyone of you nasty dirty pigs :)

LORDPATRICK said...

Really hot men!