Monday, December 17, 2012

12 Daze of Christmas for Koba































































6 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Tell Koba what holes he does not fill, I can do the job. These are Handsome Men here and I would be more than glad to fill any of these holes.

WOOF
Ray

LORDPATRICK said...

OH! YUM! So many hot holes just asking to be fucked! I'm willing to help!

uptonking said...

Asses like these make me wish I was still a diehard top. Hot pics. Great set. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Stan said...

Fuck yeah! This would surely warm Koba's cold nights up there in Canada!

Unknown said...

I see you like balls, Upton King. Check out my other posting on balls

Koba said...

Thanks for the post Rick!! Really appreciate it. And thanks all your othewr guys too, but I think I can handle all of these dudes all by myself!! ;-)