Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Torn Jeans Tuesday







8 comments:

Tim said...

I think I can take #3 of your hands Rick, or is that out of your hands? And before Ray says it - WOOF! ;)

Ray's Cowboy said...

Tim if you are taking number 3 real quick. I will have to take number 4 then. Pull them balls.

WOOF
Ray

Stan said...

love the last two.

LORDPATRICK said...

LOve them all!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Rick Today is Thanksgiving in the US. I want to say Thank you for being part of my life and blog life as well. I feel truly blessed by this.

Hugs
Ray

Koba said...

Nice. Love the jock in No. 5!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Ray! As the song goes, thank you for being my friend! You are the best! Glad we made a connect! Happy thanksgiving!! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Goes without sayin'...but I will
anyway...denim hugging fine muscles...Oh, man-so hot!!...
That shot of sweet butt, also teaser holding his double
"trinkets" for all to see,
while worn denim pulls against
full thighs & crotch-Yes, WOOF!