I wil be on the look out for them . I will coral them and wear them out and send them back to you. They may not want to play for some time, sice I am going to wear them out.Ray
Yeah, I guess they can take turns
OHHH, i can't wait to get down to that garage ... but not having a car, what will I tell 'em I'm here for ...????
Oh my, they look mean. I hope you paid the bill Rick....or perhaps they want a tip! ;)
Looks like i am going yo enjoy getting raped by studs tonite
Trust they are flying to Australia! I'm waiting!
PLEASE! send all of them my way!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I wil be on the look out for them . I will coral them and wear them out and send them back to you. They may not want to play for some time, sice I am going to wear them out.
Ray
Yeah, I guess they can take turns
OHHH, i can't wait to get down to that garage ... but not having a car, what will I tell 'em I'm here for ...????
Oh my, they look mean. I hope you paid the bill Rick....or perhaps they want a tip! ;)
Looks like i am going yo enjoy getting raped by studs tonite
Trust they are flying to Australia! I'm waiting!
PLEASE! send all of them my way!
Post a Comment