yes some guys do! and they get a lot of action
They sure ain't wasting their time!
With all this happening, that seems to be the right place to be!
Do they indeed!!! I think pic 3 and 4 might have something to do with it. Hot post Rick.
Wow. The abs on that second guy are amazing! And No. 4 sure has a mouthful!
love number 3. those low hanging balls drive me crazy.WOOFRay
furry Franco Abruzzi tops the lot! hands down!!!
I'd be on my knees wearing knee pads!
Great array of masculine hotness! Thanks! Furry 'pecs...smooth sleek muscle...Virtual smorgasbord forfeast of backroom action...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
yes some guys do! and they get a lot of action
They sure ain't wasting their time!
With all this happening, that seems to be the right place to be!
Do they indeed!!! I think pic 3 and 4 might have something to do with it. Hot post Rick.
Wow. The abs on that second guy are amazing! And No. 4 sure has a mouthful!
love number 3. those low hanging balls drive me crazy.
WOOF
Ray
furry Franco Abruzzi tops the lot! hands down!!!
I'd be on my knees wearing knee pads!
Great array of masculine hotness! Thanks! Furry 'pecs...smooth sleek muscle...
Virtual smorgasbord for
feast of backroom action...
Post a Comment